Sunday, October 4, 2009

Back in Business

It feels soooooo good to be back online! I've been away for quite some time--longer than I anticipated. While I was gone, things have changed. My webhosting company being one. After a dreadful period with a not-so-updated host, I spent quite a bit of time searching and researching various companies. Some had everything I needed and wanted too much or nothing I needed for the right price. Ultimately, I chose the very same company I called BBB on. How ironic! Nevertheless, I'm up and running. FeliKiwi.com will soon follow as soon as I deal with the politics. In the meantime, FeliKiwi.Spreadshirt.com and Cafepress.com/FeliKiwi are still active. You can get Feli Kiwi with an urban twist at the Spreadshirt link and accessories at the Cafepress link. I've got loads of work to catch up on, so I'll be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment