Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Celebrate Inform Empower Love

I know you're probably wondering what in the world that's coming from. Truth is, those words compiled is the theme of my new blog page. Don't worry, this one's not going anywhere. Here, I cater to my fashion industry and those who make it what it is. At the new blog, I'm dedicating some time online to help do just that: celebrate, inform, empower and love. It doesn't matter where she's from or who she is because our first role in life is as a woman. I'm very excited about this cyber adventure and hope you will join me on my quest to infinite greatness.
Along with the new blog, some things will change here as well. Motherhood Madness, Crazy Lazy and She's a Handful will be moving to C.I.E.L. Biblical...will stay and I'm definitely incorporating another Biblical... for the new blog.  That just means that there's more room for other categories here, which should be fun!
I've got to get back to work. In the meantime, keep sending me your stories now to cielblog@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment